2011 - 2012 Academic Year Workshops (Teaching Learning Technology Roundtable Meetings)
- Friday May18th: Accessibility Compliance for Web-based instruction
- Friday, April 20th: Cheating and the Honor Code
- Friday, March 16th: Case Study Show Case
- Friday, February 17th: Active Learning -- Spice up your next lecture...
- Friday, January 20th: Teaching Gen Y: Challenges and Opportunities
- Friday, December 16th: Conquering the Content: Organizational Strategies for Online Course Site Design
- Friday, November 18th: Your attendance is No Longer Required! Does Mandatory Attendance for Lectures Make Sense?
- Friday, October 21st: Blended Classroom: Putting your classroom teaching to work 24 hours a day
2010 - 2011 Academic Year Workshops (TLTR Meetings)
- Thursday April 21: Write, Deploy, Analyze: Writing Effective Test Questions
- Thursday March 17th: Powerful Powerpoints, from Theory to Practice
- Thursday February 17th: Faculty Use of Educational Technology at OHSU: A Report Card
- Thursday January 20th: New Year, New Sakai
- Thursday November 18th: Forums: the Heart of the Online Classroom
- Thursday October 21st: Questioning Strategies: Using Student Response Systems to Think Outside the Box
- Thursday September 16th: Plagiarism and Academic Honesty: Has the digital age blurred the lines for students?
2009 - 2010 Academic Year Workshops (TLTR Meetings)
- Friday April 16th: Migrating from ERes to Sakai: Copyright compliance, tech support and timelines
- Friday March 19th: Mapping the Landscape of Mobile learning
- Friday February 19th: Social Networking? Secure Networking?
- Friday January 22nd: Best Practices in Sakai Online Course Design
- Friday November 20th: Distance Learning: A Cloud Based Approach
- Friday October 16th: H1N1: Immunize Your Course: Protection for your Students
2008 - 2009 Academic Year TLTR Meetings
- Friday March 20th: Course Evaluation Systems
- Friday February 20th: Second Life and Nursing
- Friday January 23rd: Articulate, Presenter, and Other Powerpoint Converters
- Friday November 21st: Podcasting with iTunes U
- Friday April 18th: Student Response Systems
- Friday March 21st: Tour of Clinical Assessment and Learning Center
- Friday February 15th: A Vision of Student Today