Train Your Brain
Train Your Brain is an interactive webinar series hosted by the Teaching and Learning Center.
We cover a variety of educational topics, including: test design, teaching and learning strategies, assessment, outcome measurement, curriculum mapping, Sakai tips and tricks, and Quality Matters training.
Want to see something covered in a Train Your Brain?
Please email us at email@example.com to request a topic to be covered in future Train Your Brain sessions.
Want to be a guest host for a Train Your Brain session?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to host a Train Your Brain session.
Train Your Brain Session Recordings
- March 17th, 2017 - Sakai 11 Updates / Q&A
- March 10th, 2017 - Alignment between course objectives, learning activities, and assessments
- March 3rd, 2017 - Designing a test: The basics
- February 24th, 2017 - Re-envisioning course layout - Moving away from tables
- February 17th, 2017 - Real-time polling
- February 10th, 2017 - Active learning 101
- February 3rd, 2017 - Intro to Quality Matters I
- January 27th, 2017 - Sakai gradebook tool
- January 20th, 2017 - Sakai 11 overview
- December 9th, 2016 - Sakai 11 upgrade
- November 18th, 2016 - Course evaluation: Getting the most out of Blue
- November 11th, 2016 - Sakai statistics tool
- November 4th, 2016 - Critical thinking skills in the online learning environment
- October 28th, 2016 - Surveying for student feedback
- October 14th, 2016 - Turnitin and checking for student originality