The Nursing Students for Reproductive Health and Justice aims to:
1. Create space for interprofessional dialogue on issues of reproductive health;
2. Provide training opportunities to strengthen reproductive health clinical skills;
3. Connect nursing students to the larger regional and national movements of reproductive health professionals and advocates;
4. Advocate for expanded sexual/reproductive health nursing curriculum;
5. Serve as a resource for students interested in pursuing a practice specialty in sexual and reproductive health.