News & Events
The Office of Science Education Opportunities partners with groups and departments throughout OHSU, schools and community organizations in the region to be OHSU’s public face for K-16 education and community engagement. Throughout the academic year and the summer months, SEO hosts, sponsors and participates in events in support of these audiences. Check here for upcoming OHSU events and Public events.
- 01/14/2013 Research Week 2013
- 12/17/2012 OHSU Expert Advises Parents
- 08/13/2012 Ninth Grade Counts Visits OHSU
- 05/21/2012 Summer Student Welcome
- 01/26/2012 The Hey Project
- 01/19/2012 Young Worker Video Contest
- 01/12/2012 OHSU's School of Medicine Senate Scholarships for High School Students
- 08/22/2011 Ninth Grade Counts Students Visit the ONPRC
- View all news
For the OHSU Community
Since 1981, the OHSU Marquam Hill Lecture Series has brought together leading members of the OHSU faculty with the public to feature innovative and cutting edge biomedical research and clinical advances that will form the basis of tomorrow's cures and treatments. The Marquam Hill Lecture Series is one of the most popular and long-standing lecture series about science by scientists in Oregon.
February 21- Vaccination Nation? Separating Fact from Fiction, Mark Slifka, Ph.D.
March 21- Creating a Google Map of Cancer?, Joe Gray, Ph.D.
Read about the exciting research coming your way this season and RSVP soon for a lecture. If you can't attend in person, don't fret! In the interest of serving all Oregonians, each lecture is recorded and posted for streaming online. Are you on our email list?
If not, please contact the School of Medicine Dean's office to sign up.
Lectures are free, but seating is limited and reservations are requested.