Spiritual Wellness is a personal matter involving values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives.
OHSU offers many spiritual wellness resources to our students and postdoctoral scholars to help ensure health and healing are at the forefront of their educational and professional experience.
JBT Health & Wellness Center Resources
- Refuel At Noon. Tuesdays at CLSB: click here for details about dates/times
- Mindfulness and Group Acupuncture Sessions at the School of Nursing
- Massage: all OHSU students are eligible for one free massage during their program
- Wellness Library
For more information about the following spiritual services offered through the JBT Health & Wellness Center please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 503 494-8665.
March Wellness Resources
- Chinese Brush Painting - ($) small cost associated - Learn More
- Tai Chi/Qi Gong - Learn More
- Mind Body Stress Reduction (MBSR) - ($) small cost associated - Learn More
For more information about the following spiritual services offered through March Wellness, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 418-6272.
OHSU Spiritual Support Resources
OHSU Chaplaincy Services provides spiritual support to patients, their families and OHSU staff. We provide spiritual guidance, prayer, emotional support and comfort, and help ensure that the spiritual needs of you, your family and your loved ones are addressed during your hospital visit.
For more information please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 494-8777.
Wednesday, 12-12:30 p.m. with Christina Bethell, PhD in the Meditation Hall at Doernbecher (10th floor)
OHSU Student Interest Group Resources
- Christian Medical and Dental Association - Learn More
For information on more student interest groups at OHSU, please visit the the Student Interest Group website, or contact the Student Center directly at 503 494-8295
Know of a Wellness resource that you would like to see listed on this page? Please email the University Wellness Committee with the following items and we will list the resource on the Wellness website.
- Name of Identified Resource
- Links or Information you want posted on the site
- Wellness Category associated with the resource