Physical wellness is not only keeping your body in optimal physical condition, it is developing a personal relationship with yourself through a combination of beneficial physical activity/exercise and healthy eating habits to empower your mind as well as your body.
OHSU offers many physical wellness resources to our students and postdoctoral scholars to help ensure health and healing are at the forefront of their educational and professional experience.
JBT Health & Wellness Center Resources
- Exercise Adherence
- Wellness Locations around OHSU - Learn More
For more information about the following physical services offered through the JBT Health & Wellness Center please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 503 494-8665.
March Wellness Resources
- 21 Day Cleanse - ($) small cost associated
- Acupuncture for Back Pain
- Alexander Technique
- Ask the Trainer - View PDF
- Be Well Summer Blast
- Cardio Circuit Training
- Exercise Ball Workshop Foam Rolling and Mobility Workshop
- Healthy Cooking Class (numerous topics) - ($) small cost associated
- Healthy Eating Workshop
- Hoop Jam
- Lose your Mummy Tummy (Tuplar) - ($) small cost associated
- MELT Method Intro Class
- Mindful Strength Training Newletter - Learn More
- OHSU Sports Medicine Blog - Learn More
- On Top Of It
- Paddle Into Fitness - ($) small cost associated
- Partner Massage
- Pilates - ($) small cost associated - Learn Moore
- Precision Nutrition Series - ($) small cost associated
- Pre-Diabetes Course - ($) small cost associated
- Prenatal Exercise
- Regularly Scheduled MW Classes - Learn More
- Running Pains
- Self Massage Class
- Ski Conditioning
- Strength Conditioning 101
- Swimming Classes
- Wellness Weigh Down
- Workout Buddy Match - Email Request
For more information about the following physical services offered through March Welless, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 418-6272.
OHSU Student Council Resources
- Sun River Ski Trip - Learn More
For more information about the following physical service offered through the OHSU Student Council, please visit their website.
OHSU Student Interest Group Resources
- Chinese Student & Scholar Assoc. Hikes - Learn More
- Cycling Interest Group Bike Rides - Learn More
- GSO Ski Trip - Learn More
- Hills for Humanity Fun Run - Learn More
For information on more student interest groups at OHSU, please visit the the Student Interest Group website, or contact the Student Center directly at 503 494-8295.
Student Center Resources
- 3-on-3 Bball/Dball Tournaments
- Game Room - Learn More
- Hot Tub - Learn More
- Intramurals - Learn More
- Lap Swimming - Learn More
- Open Gymnasium - Learn More
- Wellness Room – We don't have a link or pictures on our website yet but could we add the following info? (Student use only with valid OHSU ID. Seven pieces of Life Fitness cardio equipment; 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, 2 spin bikes and 1 stairclimber. We also have therabands, theraballs, foam rollers and mats)
For more information about the following physical services offered through the Student Center, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 494-8295.
Know of a Wellness resource that you would like to see listed on this page? Please email the University Wellness Committee with the following items and we will list the resource on the Wellness website.
- Name of Identified Resource
- Links or Information you want posted on the site
- Wellness Category associated with the resource