Environmental wellness includes trying to live in harmony with the Earth and understanding the impact of your footprint as you interaction with nature and your personal environment.
OHSU offers many environmental wellness resources to our students and postdoctoral scholars to help ensure health and healing are at the forefront of their educational and professional experience.
Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Resources
- Title IX Coordinator: Sexual Harassment and Violence Reporting - Learn More
JBT Health & Wellness Center Resources
- Awareness Months/Red Flag Campaign
- SAD Lamps
- Wellness Locations around OHSU - Learn More
For more information about the following environmental services offered through the JBT Health & Wellness Center please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 503 494-8665.
OHSU Campus Resources
- Bike to Work - Learn More
- Childcare (Healthy Starts Children's Center at OHSU) - Learn More
- Ergonomics for Students - Learn More
- Green Team - Learn More
- Off-Campus Housing List - Learn More
- Public Safety - Learn More
- Safety Escort Service - Learn More
Know of a Wellness resource that you would like to see listed on this page? Please email the University Wellness Committee with the following items and we will list the resource on the Wellness website.
- Name of Identified Resource
- Links or Information you want posted on the site
- Wellness Category associated with the resource