Emotional wellness is more than just being able to handle stress. It also involves being attentive to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, whether positive or negative.
OHSU offers many emotional wellness resources to our students and postdoctoral scholars to help ensure health and healing are at the forefront of their educational and professional experience.
JBT Health & Wellness Center Resources
- Counseling Services - Learn More
- Couples Workshop
- Refuel At Noon
- SAD Lamps
- Sleep Solutions
- Student and Spouse Orientation
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Referral Service - Learn More
- Suicide Prevention - Learn More
- Wellness Library
- Wellness Locations around OHSU - Learn More
For more information about the following emotional services offered through the JBT Health & Wellness Center please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 503 494-8665.
March Wellness Resources
- Cancer Compatriots Healing From Burnout
- Mind Body Stress Reduction (MBSR) - ($) small cost associated - Learn More
- Present Moment Tools for Stress Reduction
- Stress Reduction through Creative Expression - ($) small cost associated
For more information about the following emotional services offered through March Wellness, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 418-6272.
OHSU Student Interest Group Resources
- Doernbecher reading time - Learn More
- Health Care Equality Week - Learn More
- Ronald McDonald House project - Learn More
For information on more student interest groups at OHSU, please visit the the Student Interest Group website, or contact the Student Center directly at 503 494-8295
Student Center Resources
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Student Stress Relief Day
For more information about the following emotional services offered through the Student Center, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 494-8295.
Know of a Wellness resource that you would like to see listed on this page? Please email the University Wellness Committee with the following items and we will list the resource on the Wellness website.
- Name of Identified Resource
- Links or Information you want posted on the site
- Wellness Category associated with the resource