Sexual And Reproductive Health
The OHSU Joseph B. Trainer Health & Wellness Center can assist you with all of your family planning needs in a confidential and convenient setting on campus.
Our services include:
- Well woman exams (including Pap tests)
- STI screening, testing, and treatment
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pre-conception counseling and early prenatal care
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Contraception counseling, contraception prescriptions, and in office contraceptive procedures (Nexplanon and IUDs)
- HPV vaccination for both men and women (covered through age 26 under the University Sponsored Health Insurance Plan, variable coverage with other insurance plans)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis medication (PrEP) counseling and prescriptions
The cost of each screening test and birth control method is dependent on one's insurance coverage, but we can help you select a cost-effective method that is right for you. In some cases, depending upon your particular insurance plan, it may be more cost-effective to seek services at Planned Parenthood or the Multnomah County STD Clinic. The JBT Health &Wellness Center can help direct you to the most cost-effective service provider as needed. If we cannot provide a service that you need, we will assist you in finding an alternate service provider in the community.