JBT offers consultation for travel-related services to help you have a safe experience when visiting areas of the world with higher risk for certain serious health conditions.
JBT can assist you with:
- Pre-travel consultations
- Travel-related vaccinations and prophylactic medications
- Post-travel visits to evaluate and treat illnesses
Pre-Travel Consultation Appointment
Looking to travel out of country in the coming months? Call us at 503-494-8665 to schedule a consultation appointment. As many vaccines and medications needed prior to overseas travel require advance treatment to be effective, please be sure to schedule any pre-travel related appointments weeks to months in advance.
Prior to your appointment, please fill out the Travel Patient Questionnaire.
- Office visits for pre-travel and post-travel are free (JBT will bill your insurance and cover any remaining costs)
- Travel-related vaccinations and prophylactic medications are NOT covered by JBT and are subject to your insurance coverage. It is your responsibility to be aware of these potential costs and your insurance benefits.
On-Call International (for those on the Student Health Insurance Plan)
Those on the Student Health Insurance Plan also have travel benefits through On-Call International. Some examples of what they may offer (visit their website for the most up-to-date information):
- Medical evacuation and repatriation services
- 24/7 emergency travel assistance services
Within United States:1-877-318-6901
Outside United States: Call collect by dialing the U.S. access code plus 603-328-1909