Providing OHSU students and postdoctoral scholars with Primary Care, Preventive Care, and Behavioral Health and Wellness Services. Learn more about our services.
Dear OHSU Students and Postdoctoral Scholars:
Welcome to our website! The Joseph B. Trainer (JBT) Health & Wellness Center is dedicated to providing exceptional and confidential primary care, behavioral health, integrative medicine, and wellness services to support your health and wellbeing during your time at OHSU.
Why visit JBT?
- Convenient location on Marquam Hill
- Primary Care: Office visits are free and NOT subject to co-pays and deductibles (some exceptions apply). Same or next day appointments are often available.
- Behavioral Health: Counseling and psychiatry visits are free, including couples counseling
- Integrative Medicine: We offer free or subsidized acupuncture, depending on your insurance.
- Wellness: Free wellness events are available to reduce stress and promote relaxation. Learn more about Refuel @ Noon and the Student Wellness Series
- Confidentiality: We are committed to your confidentiality. JBT is an independent clinical entity, separate from your academic or research program, as well as from OHSU hospitals and clinics. Providers do not work in any capacity where they could grade or evaluate you.
Schedule an appointment
- Call JBT at 503-494-8665, Option 1
- Log in to your OHSU mychart account to request an appointment or schedule online (online scheduling is only available for primary care appointments for established patients)
- Mondays 7am-5pm
- Tuesdays 7am-7pm
- Wednesdays 9am-5pm
- Thursdays 8am-7pm
- Fridays 7am-5pm
- Basement of Baird Hall: Room 6 for Primary Care, Room 18 for Behavioral Health
Congrats Graduating Students!
Wondering when your Student Health Insurance Plan coverage ends? Concerned about how long you can use services at JBT? Interested in resources after you lose coverage? Review this graduation resource for more information and email us if you have any questions. Congratulations!!