Whom We Serve
JBT Health & Wellness Center serves OHSU students and postdoctoral fellows at the Portland campus on Marquam Hill. We offer primary care, behavioral health, integrative medicine, and wellness services for:
- All eligible Portland campus students
- Postdoctoral fellows with a 0.5 FTE appointment or higher
New students become eligible to use JBT on the first day of the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) coverage period, whether or not a student has SHIP or has waived out.
- To preserve and enhance the physical, emotional and behavioral health of the wide range of students and postdoctoral fellows at OHSU
- To provide high quality health care in a professional, confidential and compassionate environment
- To support students and postdoctoral fellows in their professional development by providing a wide range of health care services in an easily accessible and affordable manner
Hours of Operation
Monday 7am - 5pm
Tuesday 7am - 7pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 7pm
Friday 7am - 5pm
Counseling appointments may be available outside of these hours.
Please call 503-494-8665 to make an appointment.
All walk-in patients are triaged by nursing staff. While we always do our best to meet all health care needs of our patients, an appointment with a provider may or may not be available. Students and postdoctoral fellows are urged to call in advance for an appointment, even the same day, if they have an urgent or acute medical problem.
For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency facility.
For urgent problems after hours, call 503-494-8311 and ask for the JBT Health & Wellness nurse on call.
We are located in the basement of Baird Hall. Primary care services are in room 18 and our counseling, wellness and administrative offices are in room 6.
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Mail Code L-587, Baird Hall Room 18
Portland, Oregon 97239-3098