2015 Self-Study Report
- Mission, Core Themes and Expectations: Concentrates on how the institution articulates its purpose in the mission statement and identifies core themes that are essential elements of the mission
- Resources and Capacity: Examines the institution’s adequacy of its resources and capacity and that it demonstrates its potential to fulfill its mission
- Planning and Implementation: Focus on institutional planning and core theme planning
- Effectiveness and Improvement:Focus on institutional and student assessment and how results are used for improvement
- Mission Fulfillment, Adaptation and Sustainability: Examines the institution's process for assessing mission fulfillment and how it regularly reviews its resources, capacity and effectiveness of operations
The report - drafted with involvement from OHSU's Core Team - was submitted June 30, 2015. A NWCCU accreditation team visited OHSU on Nov. 2-4, 2015, to assess how OHSU reflects what it outlined in the self-study report and reaffirm OHSU's accreditation.
An addendum to the report was submitted Oct. 1, 2015. The purpose of the addendum is to provide a narrative and supporting evidence of additional work that has been initiated or completed since the submission of the Year Seven Self-Study Report in June 2015.
In January 2016, OHSU received a letter from NWCCU reaffirming the institution's accreditation with three commendations.