OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital offers a Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) course designed to teach providers the technical and behavioral skills required for optimal management of newborns immediately following birth.
Five Steps to Certification:
- STEP 1: Register for a course at least 4 weeks before expiration of current NRP certification. Registration confirmation email will be sent with course date, time and location. See registration form below.
- STEP 2: Complete Self-study using Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition. Earlier editions should not be used.
- STEP 3: Complete Online examination BEFORE attending the course. Four weeks before the course, instructions on how to access the online exam will be sent by email. Health Stream is the host of the examination. We advise completing the exam at least 1 week before the course to allow ample time for exam completion in the event of technical difficulties.
- STEP 4: Print and bring the Certificate of Completion to the NRP course.
- STEP 5: Attend and participate in an interactive simulation-based course. Please wear your typical work attire (ie:scrubs).
NRP Registration Form
For Rescheduling: Please do not register for a second class if you find you need to reschedule. Please contact the NRP administrator directly at email@example.com.
For OHSU Employees: To Pay by Department Account, Enter OHSU at the bottom of this page if your department has agreed to pay the class fee on your behalf.
Use the link below to register online:
After your registration is received you will be notified by email confirming your course date, time, and location. You will also receive an email with instructions for the online exam.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reschedule or cancel your registration.
Due to class size limitations and simulation-based structure of the course, registration fees will only be fully refunded for changes made 7 days prior to your scheduled class date.
Questions or Concerns?
Please e-mail email@example.com