Don't Get Caught Without Your Shots or certifications
What You Need To Know about Compliance and Immunization Requirements All OHSU students are required to provide documentation regarding the completion of their immunization and compliance records as identified in the Student Compliance and Drug Screening policy 50-01.15 and the OHSU Student Health Service pre-entry guidelines policy 02-01.001.
Compliance & Immunization Checklist
(Prior to starting classes new students must complete this checklist)
- Complete all of the certification forms, modules, and trainings on the compliance and immunization materials checklist
The School of Nursing uses a vendor called American Databank to help our students track, access, and maintain their immunization and compliance records throughout their academic program. This web based database allows students to access their immunization and compliance records from anywhere where they have web access and gives them the ability to update and download their compliance "passport" at their convenience. This system also automatically notifies students when an immunization or compliance item is expiring and new material is required so that students can plan to update their records as needed.
New Students (prior to starting)
- Review the immunization and compliance brochure for all of the requirements specified for your program.
- Check your compliance status regularly throughout your program by logging into your account at: www.ohsunursingcheck.com
- Maintain compliance and immunizations each term. Many requirements must be updated on an annual basis. Check your compliance status regularly to make sure that you are compliant by logging into your account at: www.ohsunursingcheck.com
- Any student that is non-compliant at anytime throughout their program may be pulled from clinical courses, may have a hold or a fine placed on their account until the requirements are updated.
Need Help? Utilize these additional resources to get more information
- American DataBank:supportITS@americanDataBank.com or 303 573-1130 or www.ohsunursingcheck.com/
- OHSU Certifications in Big Brain.
- OHSU Student Health Services: 503 494-8665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHSU School of Nursing Office of Admissions:503 494-7725 or email@example.com
- OHSU Required Compliance and Immunization checklist