Can I access Big Brain from home?
- Yes (see instructions on the Student Checklist)
Who needs to sign my OHSU ID Badge form?
- Bonnie Cox will need to sign these form. Check with your coordinator or faculty for the form.
What if I was already placed at OHSU? Do I still need to complete the training again?
- HIPAA, Respect at the University, and confidentiality paperwork are done only once.
- Epic training will need to be completed again ONLY if you have been away from Epic at OHSU for 12 months or longer.
- Glucometer training must be completed annually.
- Omnicell will need to be requested each term you are at OHSU.
I'm an OHSU employee. What do I need to do as a "Student"?
- If you are currently an OHSU employee with a badge, you will not need to get an additional badge. Please contact Melanie Blehm (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for additional information.
- If you are current on your glucometer competency you can use your OHSU access code as usual.
- You may use your OHSU employee Omnicell access as a student.
What should I do if I miss my glucometer class?
- Contact Melanie Blehm for help with rescheduling this training. If you show up more than 10 minutes ate to glucometer class, you will be asked to reschedule due to time constraints.
What should I do if I miss my Epic class?
- Contact Melanie Blehm to reschedule. If you show up more than 10 minutes late, you may be required to take the full nursing training at OHSU. This will often lead to an additional 16 hours of training.
I'm coming to OHSU from out-of-state, am a re-entry student, or a graduate student. Do I follow this same process?
I forgot my badge! Can I still come to my clinical site?
- No, you may not come to your clinical site without your ID Badge. You may go to Parking to get a temporary badge that will suffice for the day.
How do I get my account IDs or passwords?
- Contact your faculty. Typically, weeks before you have arrived to OHSU, your account access was requested and routed back to your school coordinator/faculty.
I'm having trouble logging in to Epic, Omnicell or Glucometer. Who do I contact?
- Contact Melanie Blehm first for assistance. She will help verify that you have the correct info and then can triage your request if needed.
Where should I park?
- Contact the OSHU Parking office at 503-418-9949 or email@example.com
Where can I eat on campus?
Where are the classrooms for my training at OHSU?
- See navigational link at left.