The uniform course numbering system of the Oregon University System, as it applies to the School of Nursing:
- 100-299 Lower division level
- 300-499 Upper division level
- 500-599 Graduate courses offered primarily in support of master's level programs
- 600-699 Graduate courses offered primarily in support of doctoral level programs
- 700-799 Professional courses which may be applied to a professional degree
For didactic courses, one clock hour per week is required for one credit. For clinical courses, that ratio ranges from 3:1 to 4:1 depending on your specialty area.