You have options for completing your bachelor's at OHSU!
Graduates from Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) Partner Schools
As an OCNE partner school graduate you can seamlessly transition with your associate's degree (AD) to the OHSU School of Nursing for your final year of nursing coursework to receive the Bachelor's of Science (BS) with a major in nursing degree.
Depending on when you are making your transition from an OCNE partner school there are two delivery options (in person or online).RNBS Completion - In Person
- Requires transition within first year after Associate's Degree graduation
- Available full-time (3 terms) on the Portland Campus only
- All Associate's Degree graduates welcome
- Full-time (3 terms) OR Part-time options (6 terms)
Graduates from Associate's Degree programs outside of OCNE
- Our RNBS Completion - Online option is for you.
The School of Nursing also offers two pathways from the RNBS program to Master's program
- Nursing Education (MNE, online with some intensives)
- Health Systems &Organizational Leadership Program (HSOL, online)
These dual enrollment options allow students to pre-identify their graduate area of interest when they apply to the RNBS program and if accepted to be seamlessly enrolled in the MNE or HSOL programs. As part of these pathways student will continue with the Master of Nursing program upon completion of the B. S. degree in nursing. Additional application items are required.