RN - BS Completion
You have options for completing your bachelor's at OHSU!
Graduates from Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) Partner Schools
As an OCNE partner school graduate you can seamlessly transition with your associate's degree (AD) to the OHSU School of Nursing for your final year of nursing coursework to receive the Bachelor's of Science (BS) with a major in nursing degree.
Depending on when you are making your transition from an OCNE partner school there are two delivery options (in person or online).RN to BS Completion - In Person
- Requires transition within first year after Associate's Degree graduation
RN to BS Completion - Online
- Available full-time (3 terms) on the Portland Campus only
- All Associate's Degree graduates welcome
- Full-time (3 terms) OR Part-time options (6 terms)
Graduates from Associate's Degree programs outside of OCNE
- Our RN-BS Completion - Online option is for you.