FAQ- Why B.S. degree?

FAQ - non-nursing courses

I must have missed a step when I filled out the online paperwork.  I don’t have the Non-Nursing Coursework Plan or Enrollment Agreement Form I’m supposed to turn in with my packet.  Where can I find those forms?

The Non-Nursing Coursework Plan
The Enrollment Agreement Form

Another useful resource is the course equivalency guide page which you can use to see what courses from the local public institutions meet our non-nursing requirements.

Admissions Information

Looking for admissions information?  Please check the admissions section.

Getting Ready to Transition

Are you a second year Community College nursing student who is thinking about transitioning to OHSU?  Have questions?  Please contact proginfo@ohsu.edu