PhD student, OHSU School of Nursing
Lives in: Chicago, IL
Transplant, information and communication technologies, health disparities, health and technology literacy
Using information and communication technology to improve care in renal transplant populations.
Christopher Lee, Ph.D., R.N.
2012-1013 Dean’s Scholarship
Professional Organization Memberships
- Sigma Theta Tau International, The Honors Society of Nursing (STTI)
- International Transplant Nurse Society
- Gift of Hope, African American Task Force
- University of Chicago Office of Clinical Research Clinical Research Advisory Committee
- University of Chicago Nursing Research Committee
- Association of Clinical Research Professional (ACRP)
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife, Tara, and my 2 year old son, Louie. I am interested in fine art photography, though I have been less active since moving to Chicago where I have no space for a darkroom. I also enjoy writing and recording music in my home studio (aka: the closet).
- Brennan DC, Hardinger KL, Bohl DL, Lockwood MB, Torrence S, Schuessler R, Gaudreault M, Roby T, Koch MJ, Miller BW, Schnitzler MA, Storch GA: Preemptive vs prophylactic valganciclovir for CMV in renal transplantation: Early results from a randomized, prospective trial. American Society of Nephrology 2004, St. Louis, MO, J Am Soc Nephrol 15, Abstract SA-FC009 pp 23A, 2004.
- Brennan DC, Agha I, Bohl DL, Schnitzler MA, Hardinger KL, Lockwood MB, Torrence S, Schuessler R, Roby T, Gaudreault-Keener M, Storch GA: Incidence of BK with tacrolimus versus cyclosporine and impact of preemptive immunosuppression reduction. Am J Transplant, 5:582-594, 2005.
- Hardinger KL, Bohl D, Schnitzler MA, Lockwood MB, Storch GA, Brennan DC: A randomized, pharmacoeconomics trial of tacrolimus versus cyclosporine in combination with Thymoglobulin in renal transplant recipients. Transplantation, 2005; 80: 41-46.
- Khoury JA, Storch GA, Bohl DL, Schuessler RM, Torrence SM, Lockwood MB, Gaudreault-Keener M, Koch MJ, Miller BW, Hardinger KL, Schnitzler MA, Brennan DC: Prophylactic versus preemptive oral valganciclovir for the management of cytomegalovirus infection in adult renal transplant recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 2006; 6: 1-10.
- Tambur AR, Herrera N, Lockwood M, Abecassis M: Mycophenolate Mofetil as a tool to alter dendritic cell maturation and allo-antigen presentation. World Transplant congress, poster presentation.