Doctor of Philosophy
The OHSU School of Nursing offers a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program to prepare nurses for expanded research, teaching, and clinical roles.
Program at a Glance
- The Ph.D. is a research-intensive degree to prepare nurse scientists.
- A PhD can be completed in 3-7 years.
- Courses are taught in person on the Portland campus.
- OHSU is a health sciences campus with access to laboratories, clinical populations and research centers.
- See meet our PhD faculty to learn about faculty research expertise.
- Meet our Ph.D. students to learn about their research.
- OHSU School of Nursing 2015 Ph.D. Cohort: highlighting three students. Read the article