FNP/DNP Student, OHSU School of Nursing
Lives in: Portland, OR
Advisor: Kim Jones, R.N.C., Ph.D., F.N.P.
Family Practice and Women’s Health
Emergency Room Nurse at Providence Portland Medical Center
- Board Certified Emergency Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Emergency Nurses Association
- American academy of nurse Practitioners
Clinical Investigator in a Unit Based Research Project Titled " Clinical Comparison of Locations for Temperature Measurement in Pediatric Emergency Department Patients".
Running, gardening, cooking, travel, and spending time with friends and family.