The I-CAN project is all about getting out in the community, and from time to time we receive media attention for the work that we’re doing. We’ve been covered in internal and external publications, and have even been featured on KOIN news.
- An article about the I-CAN project was published in the Winter 2013 Oregon Health & Science School of Nursing Connections Newsletter
- We were featured in The Skanner in March 2013
- Our launch event in March 2013 received coverage from OHSU Media and KOIN News
I-CAN Quarterly Newsletter
Starting in the Fall of 2013, the I-CAN project will be putting out a quarterly newsletter to update recipients on the progress of the project, upcoming events, and new partnerships. The newsletter also reflects the perspectives of students and agency staff who have been or are a part of the growing I-CAN team. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please contact: email@example.com.
Western Institute of Nursing
47th Annual Conference
When: April 9th – April 12th, 2014
Where: Seattle, Washington
Community Campus Partnerships for Health
13th International Conference
When: April 30th – May 3rd, 2014
Where: Chicago, Illinois
All Together Better Health VII
7th International Conference
When: June 6th – June 8th, 2014
Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- In October we held a West Medford launch event to announce to expansion of the project to that area. The event was well attended by students, faculty, agency partners, and Rep. Peter Buckley.
- Also in October, the I-CAN team presented at the Oregon Public Health Association’s 69th Annual Conference.