Systems Integration Materials
- SON Strengthening the roles and functions of staff positions to increase alignment with school missions, program functions, Integrated Learning Community implementation, and operational effectiveness by clarifying and expanding staff functions.
- Aligning our resources to be more agile and integrated, supporting our “One School Model” and improve our ability to respond to a changing environment.
- Creating an improved model of support with an emphasis on customer service and cohesiveness across all missions, programs and campuses.
- Inviting everyone to participate in the process. Meetings with staff, faculty and administrators.
- Identifying core areas and work functions and clarify areas with increased and/or revised responsibility.
- Creating revised/refined functional roles for staff to support the new structure.
- Systems Integration Projects & Process Improvement Update (September 2011)
- Supplemental Staffing Organizational Chart
- Staff Support Summary
- Revised Staff Titles by Area
- Core Work Themes by Area
- Key Organization & Structural Improvements
Back to School of Nursing Systems Integration page