Bachelor of Science for RNs
Prerequisite Coursework Instructions
Complete and upload the application packet to your Nursing CAS account.
Please use the Bachelor of Science for Current RNs prerequisite coursework form to list your prerequisite course work for applying to the RNBS program. Your application will be evaluated on your ability to show that you have completed or are in progress with completing this required coursework prior to matriculation into the program. You will be responsible for inputting your course, grade, hours, and institution for each of the required prerequisites. Your grade in each of your prerequisite courses must be a “C” or higher. Please select the coursework from your transcripts that best fits each required category. You are responsible for completing this form accurately and honestly.
- You will need to identify if your credits were earned on a “quarter” or “semester” system. This information can be found on the back of your transcripts.
- All prerequisites must have been taken for a grade rather than pass/no pass, must be college level, and must be completed with a grade of a “C” or higher.
- Do not enter estimated grades for courses that are currently in progress.
- If you have transcripts from a country other than the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated by a foreign transcript service first and have copies sent to OHSU.
- The minimum application GPA is a cumulative of a 3.0.
- Type in the numeric grade you received in the “Grade Received” column for each class you have taken to meet the prerequisites. The grade should be entered in points based upon your school’s system of assigning GPA points. Many schools operate on the below scale, but be sure to review the back of your transcript for this information. Do NOT type in an anticipated grade for an in progress class or a grade that does not appear on your official transcript.
|If your grade is
||Grade point to enter