- PMCO- Advanced Practice Gerontological Nursing
- PMCO- Certified Nurse Midwifery
- PMCO- Family Nurse Practitioner
- PMCO-Nursing Education
- PMCO-Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- PMCO-Adolescent Specialty Concentration for current PMHNPs
It is expected that applicants to the nursing graduate programs have an Advanced Practice Masters in Nursing degree from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education.
Applicants to the PMCO-Advanced Practice Gerontological Nursing must be advanced practice nurses (i.e., ANP, FNP, PMHNP or adult CNS).
Applicants to the PMCO-Nursing Education program may apply with a non-Advanced Practice Nursing Degree but do need to hold a Masters in Nursing to be eligible to apply.
- Must be eligible for an Oregon registered nurse license upon application.
- Must be licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Oregon prior to matriculation. (not necessary for PMCO-Nursing Education programs)
Grade Point Average
Minimum Graduate GPA of 3.0.
Letters of Recommendation
Applicants must submit three letters of reference as a part of the application process. OHSU prefers that applicants submit references from the following:
- A supervisor
- An instructor
- A co-worker or other
- Applications are accepted online only at the application start page. This online application will include application essays as well as a printable signature page which should be printed and turned in with your application packet.
- Official transcripts: Please submit official transcripts from your graduate nursing coursework. If you have attended multiple institutions for graduate work you must send in official transcripts from all. Do not open the envelopes in which transcripts are received. For our purpose they are official only if the seal is intact. Include all transcripts in your application packet.
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation should be included in your packet in signed and sealed envelopes.
- A $120.00 nonrefundable application fee made payable online by credit or debit card.