- PMCO- Advanced Practice Gerontological Nursing
- PMCO- Certified Nurse Midwifery
- PMCO- Family Nurse Practitioner
- PMCO-Nursing Education
- PMCO-Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- PMCO-Adolescent Specialty Concentration for current PMHNPs
It is expected that applicants to the nursing graduate programs have an Advanced Practice Masters in Nursing degree from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education.
Applicants to the PMCO-Advanced Practice Gerontological Nursing must be advanced practice nurses (i.e., ANP, FNP, PMHNP or adult CNS).
Applicants to the PMCO-Nursing Education program may apply with a non-Advanced Practice Nursing Degree but do need to hold a Masters in Nursing to be eligible to apply.
- Must be eligible for an Oregon registered nurse license upon application.
- Must be licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Oregon prior to matriculation. (not necessary for PMCO-Nursing Education programs)
Grade Point Average
Minimum Graduate GPA of 3.0.
Letters of Recommendation
Applicants must submit three letters of reference as a part of the application process, using the electronic reference form located in your Nursing CAS account. OHSU prefers that applicants submit references from the following:
- A supervisor
- An instructor
- A co-worker or other
Please visit our applying page for detailed application instructions.