Steps to Apply
The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications for OHSU called the Nursing Centralized Application Service or Nursing CAS. We will be using Nursing CAS version 2.0 for the 2014-15 application year.
Step 1: Applying to OHSU School of Nursing:
- Review and follow the specific application instructions for your program located on the "green button" across from the specific program to which you are applying.
- Review the application deadlines for your specific program.
- Review prerequisite coursework guides.
- International Applicants review additional information for applying here.
- Create your Nursing CAS account.
- Complete supplemental application questions and upload to your Nursing CAS account.
- Review the entrance essay questions and interview instructions on our essays page and respond as requested.
- Review the interview dates
- Complete the prerequisite coursework form (as needed)
Additional forms as needed:
- 3 year BS in Nursing prerequisite coursework form
- Accelerated Bachelors/ ABS to Masters prerequisite coursework form
- 7 year time limit waiver form
- GRE waiver form
- Statistics waiver form
- Healthcare experience documentation (3 year program only)
E-mail the Admissions office at email@example.com.
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.