Steps to Apply
1. Start your online application. Go to the online application start page
2. Select “First Time User Account Information”.
3. Create a log in ID and password that you will remember. We recommend you write this information on a piece of paper that you can save for your records.
4. Select the appropriate application type from the drop down menu, and follow the instructions to complete all the sections of the application.
5. Write and proofread your essay(s).
6. Pay the $120 application fee and submit your online application. Note: You must be at a computer with a functioning printer at the time of submitting your application. After submitting your payment, you will be taken to a signature page that must be included in the supplemental materials packet. Once you submit your online application, you can no longer access the application. You will not be able to “save” the signature page for printing later and you will not be able to “log in” again to retrieve it. Applicants who miss this critical step will have their application process significantly delayed.
7. Mail your supplemental materials packet: the application signature page, prerequisite coursework form (when applicable), official transcripts from all institutions ever attended, test scores (if required), letters of recommendation (if required), resume or vitae (if required), and sample of scholarly writing (if required). Please review the requirements page for the program you are applying to in order to get a full list of the required items.
Submit your materials to the OHSU School of Nursing in a single application packet to the following address:
OHSU School of Nursing
Office of Admissions SN-ADM
3455 SW US Veterans Hospital Road
Portland, OR 97239-2941
Questions? Contact our Admissions Counselors at 503 494-7725 or email@example.com
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
Review the application deadlines page