- Applications open each September and application deadlines can be found on our application deadlines page. All materials must be submitted by the identified deadline.
- The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications called the (NCAS).
- Applicants will need to review their specified application instructions and submit all materials for the NCAS application by the identified deadlines.
Steps to Apply
1- Applying to OHSU School of Nursing:
2- Review the Interview Dates
3- Submit additional forms as needed:
(Please see application instructions for req. forms)
- 7 year time limit waiver form (Accbacc, Accbacc to Grad, and 3 year programs only)
- Statistics waiver form (Accbacc to Grad and Graduate programs only)
- Healthcare experience documentation (3 year BS with a major in nursing program only)
- If Nursing CAS does not allow you to upload more than one form or document, please email the form to email@example.com and we can upload it for you. If you are emailing a form please make sure it is saved as a doc/docx or pdf.
4- Submit your Nursing CAS application
Remember to submit by 9:00 p.m. EST on the identified deadline date. The cost to apply is $45.00 for an undergraduate program application and $65.00 for a graduate program application. Please note: the Accelerated Bachelors to Masters programs are considered a graduate application.
5- OHSU supplemental application
Submit an OHSU supplemental application for your designated program by the application deadline. This application is free of charge and should take less than 5 minutes. Supplemental application link
It is the responsibility of OHSU employees seeking to pursue individual courses for academic credit or an academic degree or certificate within OHSU to notify the academic program of their employment status prior to registering or accepting admissions to ensure the activity does not impact their work schedule and to minimize potential conflicts of interest.