Thank you for your interest in applying to the Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing. To start the application process, please review the "Steps to Apply" below.
Need Admission Instructions?
Please review and follow the application instructions for your program located on the pdf link listed after the specific program to which you are applying.
- Applications open each September and application deadlines can be found on our application deadlines page. All materials must be submitted by the identified deadline.
- The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications for OHSU called the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NCAS). We are using NCAS version 3.0 for the 2015-16 application.
- Applicants will need to review their specified application instructions as well complete and submit all materials for the NCAS application by the identified deadlines.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Applying to OHSU School of Nursing:
- Review and follow the specific application instructions for the program to which you are applying.
- Review the application deadlines for your specific program.
- Review prerequisite coursework guides.
- International Applicants review additional information for applying here.
- Create your Nursing CAS account. We are using NCAS version 3.0 for the 2015-16 application.
- Please refer to our NCAS tips slideshow if you need assistance with this application.
- Complete supplemental application questions and upload to your Nursing CAS account.
- Review the entrance essay questions and interview instructions on our essays page and respond as requested.
- Review the interview dates
- Complete the prerequisite coursework form (as needed)
Additional forms as needed:
- 7 year time limit waiver form
- GRE waiver form
- Statistics waiver form
- Healthcare experience documentation (3 year BS with a major in nursing program only)
E-mail the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution