Applicants are asked to respond and/or participate in an admission interview as part of the application review process. Please review the specific essay/interview instructions for the program/campus that you are applying to below. Be sure to upload any required essay documents per the instructions for your specific program to the appropriate application in your NCAS account.
- All program applicants - Supplemental questions
Applicant Essay/Interview Instructions – Undergraduate Options
- 3 year Bachelor of Science and Accelerated Portland - Interview Instructions
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science - Ashland Campus Applicants Only – Essay Instructions
- Baccalaureate Completion for RNBS & CC Transition Online – Essay Instructions
Applicant Essay/Interview Instructions – Graduate Options
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science to Masters – FNP, Midwifery, & PMHNP – Essay Instructions
- Adult Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Essay Instructions
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) – Essay Instructions
- Select Graduate Programs: (Midwifery, Family NP, Health Systems & Organizational Leadership, Psychiatric Mental Health NP, and Nursing Education MN/DNP) – Essay Instructions
- Master of Public Health (MPH) & Graduate Certificate in Public Health (GCPH) – Essay Instructions
- Nurse Anesthesia – Essay Instructions
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – Essay Instructions
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Applicants – Essay Instructions
Please contact the office of admission at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.