Accelerated B.S. and Accelerated B.S. to Masters
Prerequisite Coursework InstructionsComplete and upload to your Nursing CAS account.
Please use the prerequisite coursework form to list your prerequisite course work for applying to the Accelerated B.S. or Accelerated B.S. to Masters program. Your application will be evaluated on your ability to show that you have completed or are in progress with completing this required coursework prior to the matriculation summer. You will be responsible for inputting your course, grade, hours, and institution for each of the required prerequisites. Your grade in each of your prerequisite courses must be a "B-" or higher. Your application will be evaluated upon a cumulative GPA. Please select the coursework from your transcripts that best fits each required category. You are responsible for completing this form accurately and honestly.
- You will need to identify if your credits were earned on a "quarter" or "semester" system. This information can be found on the back of your transcripts.
- All prerequisites must have been taken for a grade rather than pass/no pass and must be completed with a grade of a "B" or higher.
- Include course descriptions for ALL prerequisite courses you are planning to use. These descriptions should come from the institution's academic catalog for the year and semester/quarter that the courses were taken.
- Do not enter estimated grades for courses that are currently in progress.
- If you have transcripts from a country other than the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated by a foreign transcript service first and send copies to OHSU for an evaluation from us.
- Applicants can apply to both the Accelerated Baccalaureate as well as the Accelerated Baccalaureate to Masters programs but are required to submit two separate applications and application fees.
- The minimum application GPA is a cumulative of a 3.0.
- Must have a bachelor's degree before matriculation into the program in order to be eligible for admission.
- Type in the numeric grade you received in the "Grade Received" column for each class you have taken to meet the prerequisites. The grade should be entered in points based upon your school's system of assigning GPA points. Many schools operate on the below scale, but be sure to review the back of your transcript for this information. Do NOT type in an anticipated grade for an in progress class or a grade that does not appear on your official transcript.
|If your grade is:
||Grade point to enter
Note: Depending on your internet connection, these files may take several seconds to load.