The OHSU School of Nursing is a statewide system of higher education whose faculty, staff, and students extend to campuses throughout Oregon. Get program information
Dean Bakewell-Sachs interviewed about predicted nursing shortage
"Would I love to increase faculty salaries and have them directly relate
to practice? Of course I would. I would love to do that,"
Bakewell-Sachs said. "It would not be a cost that this school could bear
without significant burden to students."
Connect With Us
- 04/25/2016 Research Week 2016 - Oral Presentations
- 04/25/2016 Research Week 2016 - Poster Presentations
- 04/19/2016 Kerri M. Winters-Stone, PhD, on Peripheral Neuropathy: High Prevalence Among Female Survivors
- 03/14/2016 Pediatric NP Program Director Announced
- 02/26/2016 OHSU School of Nursing Awarded Grant from Jonas Center for Nursing and Veterans Healthcare
- View all news
Spring 2016 Newsletters
Learn more about what we do for Oregon and Beyond
In this issue we hear about how: Guanajuato, Mexico students visit Ashland in an on-going exchange, Global exchange between OHSU and Mahidol University in Thailand, and how a Diversity grant recipient is a nurse patients can relate to. In addition, we hear from a student on the Klamath Falls campus.