Graduation is just around the corner. Make sure you're prepared for the big day and don't forget to smile. Get information
Oregon Office of Rural Health Loan Forgiveness Recipients
Since the inception of the Oregon Office of Rural Health in 1979, the Office has been charged with working with Oregon's rural communities and their hospitals and clinics to ensure a workforce that meets their needs.
Anyone who lives or works in a rural community knows it can be a challenge to attract and retain the right number of providers. But rural communities are great places to live, work and play.
Connect With Us
- 05/05/2015 AACN Announces Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
- 05/05/2015 Oregon Office of Rural Health Loan Forgiveness Recipients
- 04/14/2015 OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- 04/06/2015 Student Surveys Shed Light on the Relationship between Latinos and the Medford Police Department
- 03/20/2015 10th Annual Student Volunteer Recognition and Awards Ceremony
- View all news
Spring 2015 Connections NewsletterThe SON Connections newsletter is out. Ever wonder how nursing students & firefighters can help each other? Or how technology helps integrate children's voices into the health care experience.Look inside the OHSU School of Nursing Connections Newsletter for great stories about innovation, frontier nursing and student and alumni highlights.
Read more and subscribe