Jury Duty

If you have received a summons for jury duty and do not wish to or cannot serve, please contact the GME office as soon as you receive the notice with the county, juror number and panel number.  You are welcome to fax the notice (503-494-8513) to GME as well.  We will compose a letter requesting that you be excused from service.  Please do not submit your own request to be excused.  If you would like to serve on jury duty, please arrange your schedule with your program director.