ID Badge Replacement

Lost or Stolen ID Badge
If your OHSU ID badge is lost or stolen, please notify the Department of Public Safety at 503-494-7744 as soon as possible. You will then need to go to the GME Office to get a form for a replacement ID badge and a replacement meal ticket.  You will need to go to Public Safety thereafter for a new ID badge.

Program Transfers
If you are changing programs or have a name change, please go to the GME Office for a form for new ID badge, as well as a new meal ticket barcode