Upon completion of your GME program, please:
- Report your new address to the GME office
- Return keys and badge to Public Safety in the Physical Plant Building
- If you have a locker in the call rooms in Sam Jackson Hall, please remove your belongings
- Return Library books and publications for both OHSU and PVAMC
- Return pagers to Telecommunications, Baird Hall, Room #12. Please note: If your pager is not returned, you will be billed $150.00.
- Notify the Oregon Medical Board of any changes to your contact information.
- Check out with your program coordinator.
Please understand that you will lose your computer, Epic and e-mail access immediately after you depart OHSU. Be sure and download or copy all your files and emails you need to keep before your last day of work.
If you rotated at the PVAMC, you must also complete their requirements for checkout. Call Alyssa Meyer at 503-220-8262 x57420