Graduate Medical Education is one of the central missions of Oregon Health & Science University Learn More
- 08/01/2017 OHSU’s newest trainees embody the spirit of an academic health center
- 07/26/2017 OHSU approves construction and siting of PET/MR
- 07/19/2017 From the dean: Appreciating your investment in me; focused on investing in you
- 06/26/2017 From the interim dean: Gratitude for a memorable year
- 06/01/2017 Starting a movement for improvement science in medical education
- 05/30/2017 Dr. Nathan Selden elected secretary of Society of Neurological Surgeons
- 05/24/2017 Dr. Sharon Anderson appointed dean of the OHSU School of Medicine
- 03/14/2017 National accrediting body revises GME program standards
- View all news
The Power of Difference
As the demographics of our state and country evolve, we as an institution pledge to mold a workforce that mirrors the cultural milieu.
At Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) School of Medicine, we aim to recruit, retain, and develop diverse resident physicians of the highest caliber. We believe that in order to deliver great health care, we must train culturally-competent physicians from diverse backgrounds - including members of racial and ethnic groups that are historically under-represented in medicine, individuals raised in rural environments, and people who have overcome significant social and financial disadvantages.
By weaving together a team of health care professionals
that has a varied set of perspectives, values and experiences, we will create a
welcoming environment that is inclusive and that fosters growth and innovation.
We believe in the power of difference to fulfill our academic missions!
Resident Faculty Wellness Center
OHSU offers confidential counseling specifically for residents, fellows and faculty. Contact the Resident Faculty Wellness Center (RFWP): 503 494-1208.