Performance Excellence Week - February 12 - 16, 2018
Performance excellence happens every day at OHSU, but this week brings focused attention to safety, quality, service and affordability, and provides an opportunity to celebrate accomplishments.
Poster Session - February 15, 2018, 5-7 p.m.
Grand Rounds - February 13, 2018
Sixth Annual Professionalism Week : November 13 - 17, 2017
"Healthy Me, Healthy You"
In order to provide recognition to the role of program coordinators in assuring the success of their training programs, GME and PC leaders have created a Certificate Program for Program Coordinators.
The Program Coordinator Professional Development program series will:
- Enhance professional development
- Improve competence with residency management software
- Expand knowledge of ACGME requirements
- Develop program leadership skills
There are three levels of certification:
- Bronze Level Courses include all of the basic topics
- Silver Level Courses are in addition to the Bronze Level Courses and include more advanced topics
- Gold Level Courses is for those program coordinators who wish a depth of knowledge that enables them to teach, help with ACGME preparation, mentorship and leadership.
Each level leads to a Certificate of Completion, with a financial incentive offered for those who complete all levels. In order to assure mastery of the topics, there will be curricula developed with a final exam for each level. For those completing all three levels (Bronze, Silver and Gold) there will be a $1000 one-time payment awarded.
Contact GME for more information.
The Annual House Officer Welcome Mixer is a chance for all new and returning trainees to kick off each academic year with music, beverages, food and mingling.
Annually each Summer.
2018 Welcome Mixer: Wednesday, June 27, 2018