Worker's Compensation Claims

If a resident/fellow has an on-the-job injury, please direct them to the nearest Emergency Room immediately. Be sure they identify the reason for seeking care as due to an on-the-job injury. Injured residents/fellows must complete an OHSU Incident Report Form for any employee incident/injury, regardless of where the incident occurred. It does not matter if the employee has received medical treatment or not.

Please have the resident/fellow contact the GME office at 503-494-8652 so we can walk them through the report process. Visit the Risk Management website with forms and instructions for reporting an on-the-job incident/injury,