Liability Coverage

OHSU provides liability coverage for all residents/fellows for activities associated with their training while at OHSU and at outside sites if an Off-Campus Authorization (OCA) is in place. Please work with the GME office to complete the Off-Campus Authorization, along with the accompanying Program Letter of Agreement (PLA). There are a few outside sites that have agreed to provide liability coverage for our residents/fellows while they are at these sites performing activities related to their training programs.