76th Annual Sommer Memorial Lectures
2017 Sommer Lecturers
Harvey J. Alter, MD; Chief, Infectious Disease Section; Dept. of Transfusion Medicine; National Institute of Health
- Hepatitis C Virus: From Hippocrates to Cure
- The Natural and Unnatural History of Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- Hepatitis E Virus: How Do We Get It and Is It Important?
Barbara L. Bass, MD, FACS; Chair, Dept. of Surgery; Houston Methodist Hospital
- MITIE: Building Infrastructure to Ensure a Lifetime of High Performance Surgery
- Computational Surgery: A New Toolbox For Crafting Innovative Technologies and Processes in Surgery
- Resilience: Finding a Sense of Place and Purpose In Our Lives as Physicians
- Will Healthcare Sink or Save America? It's Up to Us
- Marcus Welby is Dead: Acute Care in the 21st Century
- Obstacle or Enabler? Unlocking the Yet-to-be Realized Potential of Health IT
The School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.