2016 Pacific Northwest Annual Workshop on Methods in Radiation Oncology Clinical Trials
Tuition & Registration
The tuition is $400 for physicians and $350 for residents/fellows.
The registration fee includes attendance to the workshop, continental breakfast, mid-morning and afternoon breaks and box lunches.
To help meet administrative costs, a $35.00 service charge will be assessed on all refund requests received by April 10, 2016; no refunds can be issued after that date. Early registration is encouraged as enrollment may be limited. Should conditions warrant, the sponsors reserve the right to cancel this program with a full tuition refund.
Radiation Oncology Physicians, Residents, fellows and Junior Faculty
- An ability to define primary and secondary trial aims and appropriate endpoints to measure in radiotherapy clinical trials.
- An ability to define Phase 0, I, II, III, and other clinical trial designs for radiotherapy clinical trials.
- An understanding of the basic clinical trial biostatistics.
- Knowledge of the best practices for image guidance-driven clinical trials.
- An understanding of how to incorporate immune-based endpoints in radiotherapy clinical trial design.
- An understanding of how to incorporate QOLife endpoints in radiotherapy clinical trial design.
- An understanding of the role of clinical informatics in radiotherapy clinical trial design.
- Knowledge of best practices in particle therapy-based clinical trial design.