The Career Series is designed to help individuals get the career development assistance they need. Participation in these seminars and workshops will help faculty acquire baseline academic competencies and gain essential understanding of how best to succeed in our institution. The sessions are taught by a group of multidisciplinary experts. Though the primary audience is faculty, the sessions are open to the entire OHSU community.
- One-hour noon time seminars provide an overview of key career development topics.
- Two hour workshops include a combination of content presentations, facilitated group discussions, and practice opportunities.
- Due to limited enrollment of 35-40 participants, attendance for the workshops is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires registration.
- All sessions are free. The program costs are supported by the OHSU School of Medicine Office of the Dean.
PREVIOUS EVENTS BY TOPIC
- Personal Career Development
- Time Management
- Communication/Team Skills
- Mentoring Skills
- Educator's Skills
Upcoming EventsNo new events have been scheduled at this time.