Now Accepting Submissions - 1st annual OHSU Symposium on Educational Excellence
The OHSU School of Medicine (SoM) is now accepting submissions for both educational sessions and poster presentations for the 1st annual OHSU Symposium on Educational Excellence, to be held Friday, April 14th, 2017.
The symposium, co-hosted by the School of Medicine's Educators' Collaborative, Division of Continuing Professional Development, Graduate Studies Program, Undergraduate Medical Education Program and Graduate Medical Education Program, the Faculty Advancement and Development Committee as well as the OHSU Teaching and Learning Center, aims to bring together OHSU SOM educators for professional development in education, networking, and to celebrate our education scholarship.
We encourage joint submissions, and there is no limit to the number of submissions per individual. Please click on the below links to submit proposals:
Past Explorations in Educational Expertise
- 02/13/2017 Dual-appointed VA and SoM faculty set record for outside research support
- 02/08/2017 State of the School 2017
- 01/31/2017 Steve Kinder, M.P.A., takes helm of the Division of Management
- 10/27/2016 Center for Radiochemistry Research opens
- 10/19/2016 Leadership and learning core to OHSU Women in Academic Medicine conference
- 10/17/2016 Three questions for Lark Huang-Storms
- 10/06/2016 OHSU celebrates the legacy of Dean Mark Richardson
- 09/06/2016 OHSU mourns the loss of School of Medicine Dean Mark Richardson
- 08/22/2016 OHSU President Joe Robertson serving as acting dean for School of Medicine
- 08/09/2016 Dr. Carsten Schultz recruited as new chair of physiology and pharmacology
- View all news