2016 Chair Chat: David Wilson, M.D.
On Wednesday, October 12, the OHSU community is invited to join us from noon - 1 pm for the next "chair chat" event at the Vey Auditorium.
Dr. Wilson has a unique outlook on eye tumors because of his background as an eye pathologist, studying tissue under the microscope. He enjoys working with a team of other dedicated health professionals to care for patients with these uncommon conditions.
Past Explorations in Educational Expertise
Past Chair Chats
- 08/22/2016 OHSU President Joe Robertson serving as acting dean for School of Medicine
- 08/09/2016 Dr. Carsten Schultz recruited as new chair of physiology and pharmacology
- 07/19/2016 Dr. Jackie Wirz appointed new assistant dean for Graduate Studies
- 07/12/2016 Dr. Bita Moghaddam recruited as new chair of behavioral neuroscience
- 07/05/2016 A pathway to mastering improvement science
- 06/27/2016 Three questions for Brian O’Roak
- 06/27/2016 Dr. Heidi Nelson discusses ACA impact during federal panel
- 06/14/2016 Advances in the field of academic medicine
- 05/02/2016 Five messages from Dr. Sharon Anderson
- 04/20/2016 OHSU researchers join SPARK, nation’s largest autism research study
- View all news