Faculty Advancement and Development Committee
The first meeting of the Faculty Advancement and Development Committee is set for noon on Thursday, July 28th, 2016 in Mackenzie Hall on the fourth floor in Conference Room A.
2016 Chair Chat: David Wilson, M.D.
On Wednesday, October 12, the OHSU community is invited to join us from noon - 1 pm for the next "chair chat" event at the Vey Auditorium.
Dr. Wilson has a unique outlook on eye tumors because of his background as an eye pathologist, studying tissue under the microscope. He enjoys working with a team of other dedicated health professionals to care for patients with these uncommon conditions.
Past Chair Chats
- 07/19/2016 Dr. Jackie Wirz appointed new assistant dean for Graduate Studies
- 07/12/2016 Dr. Bita Moghaddam recruited as new chair of behavioral neuroscience
- 07/05/2016 A pathway to mastering improvement science
- 06/27/2016 Three questions for Brian O’Roak
- 06/27/2016 Dr. Heidi Nelson discusses ACA impact during federal panel
- 06/14/2016 Advances in the field of academic medicine
- 05/02/2016 Five messages from Dr. Sharon Anderson
- 04/20/2016 OHSU researchers join SPARK, nation’s largest autism research study
- 03/22/2016 From the archives: Business as usual
- 03/08/2016 Dr. Thomas Dewland receives Young Author Achievement Award
- View all news