2016 Chair Chat: David WIlson, M.D.
On Wednesday, October 12, the OHSU community is invited to join us from noon - 1 pm for the next "chair chat" event at the Vey Auditorium.
Dr. Wilson has a unique outlook on eye tumors because of his background as an eye pathologist, studying tissue under the microscope. He enjoys working with a team of other dedicated health professionals to care for patients with these uncommon conditions.
Past Chair Chats
- 05/02/2016 Five messages from Dr. Sharon Anderson
- 04/20/2016 OHSU researchers join SPARK, nation’s largest autism research study
- 03/22/2016 From the archives: Business as usual
- 03/08/2016 Dr. Thomas Dewland receives Young Author Achievement Award
- 03/07/2016 Dr. Karen Deveney installed as president of Pacific Coast Surgical Association
- 03/01/2016 Dr. Gopal Allada appointed medical director of the Physician Assistant Program
- 02/09/2016 Dr. John McConnell on Oregon’s Medicaid Coordinated Care Organizations
- 02/05/2016 Saving lives, one screening at a time
- 02/03/2016 Dr. Robert Hitzemann weighs in on cannabis research
- 02/02/2016 Study finds opioid prescribing guidelines may help limit abuse
- View all news