DOHaD Epi Group manuscripts
- Snowden JM, Mission JF, Marshall NE, Quigley B, Main E, Gilbert WM, Chung JH, Caughey AB. (2016) The impact of maternal obesity and race/ethnicity on perinatal outcomes: independent and joint effects.Obesity. 24(7):1590-8.
- Winett L, Richardson DR, Messer LM, Boone-Heinonen J, Wallack L. (2016) A Framework To Address Challenges in Communicating Epigenetics and DOHaDCurrent Environmental Health Reports. 3:169.
- Boone-Heinonen J, Messer LC, Fortmann SP, Wallack L, Thornburg KL. (2015) From fatalism to mitigation: a conceptual framework for mitigating fetal programming of chronic disease by maternal obesity. Prev Med. 81:451-459.
- Harrod CS, Fingerlin TE, Chasen-Taber L, Reynolds RM, Glueck DH, Dabelea D. (2015) Exposure to prenatal smoking and early-life body composition: the healthy start study. Obesity. 23(1):234-41.
- Messer LC, Boone-Heinonen J, Mponwane L, Wallack L, Thornburg KL. (2015) Developmental programming: priming disease susceptibility for subsequent generations. Current Epidemiology Reports. 2(1):37-51. 6. Richardson, D.M., Nuru-Jeter, A. (2012). Neighborhood Contexts Experienced by Mexican-American Young Women: Enhancing Our Understanding of Risk for Early Childbearing. Journal of Urban Health, 89(1), 59-73.
- Snowden JM, Robinson WR, Marshall NE, Boone-Heinonen J. (2016) Race, obesity, and birth outcomes: unraveling a complex association to improve maternal-child health. Obesity. (in press)
- Messer LC, Boone-Heinonen J, Mponwane L, Wallack L, Thornburg KL. Developmental programming as a propagator of intergenerational health disparities. [Abstract and poster presentation: PPTOX IV: Environmental stressors in disease and implications for human health meeting, Boston, MA;October 2014]
- Boone-Heinonen J, Snowden J, Messer LM. Maternal obesity and intergenerational health: Current evidence, the role of public health prevention, and the urgency for addressing health disparities [Abstract and accepted for panel discussion:Oregon Public Health Association Annual Meeting, October 2016]