The Selection Committee will review applications and determine which applicants will be interviewed. Interviews will take place on two Fridays this year: one in December and one in January.
If you are selected, you will be contacted via email. Arrangements will then be made for you to visit OHSU. The ERAS system will notify you as we download your information into our files.
A typical interview includes:
- Night before get-together with residents
- Early morning orientation with Program Director Juliana Hansen, M.D.
- Interviews with faculty and residents
- Lunch with faculty and residents
- Optional tour of the facilities
Interviews are split into AM and PM shifts. Please let the residency coordinator know if you would prefer an AM (6:30 AM – 1 PM) or PM (11:30 AM – 4 PM) session.
Please call 503 494-4695 for information.