The Selection Committee will review applications and determine which applicants will be interviewed. Interviews will take place on two Fridays this year: December 15, 2017 and January 19, 2018.
If you are selected, you will be contacted via email. Arrangements will then be made for you to visit OHSU. The ERAS system will notify you as we download your information into our files.
A typical interview includes:
- Night before get-together with residents
- Early morning orientation with Program Director Juliana Hansen, M.D.
- Interviews with faculty and residents
- Lunch with faculty and residents
- Optional tour of the facilities
Interviews are split into morning and afternoon sessions. Please let our residency coordinator know if you would prefer a morning (6:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.) or afternoon (11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.) session.
Please call 503 494-4695 for information