Links of Interest
- University of Michigan Team Science
- Case Western - Team Science Challenge
- University of Colorado Department of Medicine Team Science Program
- MUSC College of Medicine Enhancement of Team Science (COMETS)
- Fundamentals of Team Science and the Science of Team Science: Enhancing Team-Based Scientific Research Workshop
Team Science Talks and Handouts
- The Road We Must Take: Multidisciplinary Team Science - Mary L. Disis and John T. Slattery
- Social Interactomes for Enabling Research Communities - Justin Guinney, Rodrigo Dienstmann, Charles Ferté, Stephen Friend, and Frank McCormick
- Collaboration & Team Science: A Field Guide - L. Michelle Bennett - Howard Gadlin - Samantha Levine-Finley
- Collaboration & Team Science - M. Christine Zink DVM, PhD
- Team Science Successes and Challenges - Jonathon Cummings, Duke University
- Team Interventions for Team Science - Salazar, M.
- Technologies and social practices to help distributed teams - Judith S. Olson, University of California Irvine
- Perspectives on Funding and Policy for Team Science - Elizabeth M. Ginexi, Ph.D.
- Organizational and Institutional Factors in Team Science (TS) *Handouts* Julie Thompson Klein, PhD, Wayne State University
- Organizational and Institutional Factors in Team Science, Julie Thompson Klein
- The Ecology of Team Science; Understanding Contextual Influences on Transdixciplinary Collaboration, Shalini Misra, Ph.D.
- How Can You Turn a Team of Experts into an Expert Team?, Eduardo Salas, Ph.D.
- Enhancing Team Processes and Team Effectiveness, Steve W. J. Kozlowski, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University
- The Science of Team Science: Distinctive Concerns, Dan Stokols, Ph.D.,School of Social Ecology, University of California, Irvine
- What is Team Science? Nancy J. Cooke, Arizona State University
- TOOLS YOU CAN USE: Practical Team Science Guidance for Research Leaders & Funders