Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program
Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with other possibilities for personal advancement.
A radiation therapist is a professional member of the radiation therapy team. They possess the ability to communicate well with patients, other health professionals, as well as, the public. Therapists work closely with the social worker, oncology nurse and physician to assist oncology patients and their families through the physical and emotional issues encountered with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Students By Year
Links of Interest
- Anne Maddeford names Director Emeritus of the Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program
- Dr. Aaron Kusano presented on the topic, “People Don't Care What You Know, Until They Know You Care"
- The RTT program underwent accreditation site visit in October 2013
- 35th Annual Radiation Therapy Conference Report
- National Radiologic Technology Week