Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program
Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with other possibilities for personal advancement.
A radiation therapist is a professional member of the radiation therapy team. They possess the ability to communicate well with patients, other health professionals, as well as, the public. Therapists work closely with the social worker, oncology nurse and physician to assist oncology patients and their families through the physical and emotional issues encountered with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
The Radiation Therapy Program has relocated to CLSB. We have two designated classrooms both on the 1st floor. The room numbers are 1A011 and 1A013. The 5th floor is the location of the Program Director, Clinical Coordinator and OHSU/OSU Medical Physic Offices. The 5th floor is also a shared wing that includes staff for the OHSU Physician Assistant Program, OHSU School of Medicine and Oregon State University Pharm D educational programs.
Students By Year
Links of Interest
- Steve Rhodes Awarded $3,000 Scholarship
- Aaron Martin gives two presentations at the 2015 ASRT annual conference
- Greetings from the OHSU Radiation Therapy Program 2015
- Anne Maddeford names Director Emeritus of the Radiation Therapy Technology Training Program
- Dr. Aaron Kusano presented on the topic, “People Don't Care What You Know, Until They Know You Care"
- The RTT program underwent accreditation site visit in October 2013
- 35th Annual Radiation Therapy Conference Report
- National Radiologic Technology Week