Wing Commander Apiaradee Srisuthep, MD
King Chulalongkorn Memorial, Bangkok Thailand 1997-2000
Preliminary medicine internship at Thammasat University Hospital 1997
Graduate and Medical School:
MD with 1st Honor from Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Thailand 1997
2000-2005: Radiation Oncologist, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University
Feb 2005 - present: Radiation Oncologist, Division of Radiology, Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Royal Thai Air Force.
Outstanding Resident Award from King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital 2000
Interest and Accomplishments:
• 3D conformal radiation therapy
• Concurrent chemoradiation
• Palliative care
• Role of Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer. Thammasat Medical Journal, 2000Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer.
• Thammasat Medical Journal, 2002
• Compare High Dose Rate and Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Treatment of Cervical Cancer Patient. IJROBP 2003