Anne Stemwedel, MBA
Anne Stemwedel is the Department Administrator for Public Health & Preventive Medicine. She has over twelve years of grant and general administrative experience at OHSU.
Originally gaining Public Sector experience from her internship with Congressman John Porter in Washington DC, Anne moved out west to enjoy the fresh air and the outdoors.
- Fiscal Manager (oversees all general budgets, foundation and grant accounts).
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Ensures Department's compliance with rules and regulations of OHSU and granting agencies.
- Serves as the department liaison with appropriate campus groups (School of Medicine, Human Resources, Research Development & Administration, Central Financial Services, News and Publications, etc).
- Develops and implements necessary policies, procedures and management tools to accomplish Department's objectives. Advises and trains staff and faculty in the use of these policies and procedures.
MBA, Healthcare Management (2012) Oregon Health & Science University/Portland State University
B.A. (2000) University of Rochester, Economics and Political Science
Interests & Hobbies
Interests include ultimate frisbee, hiking and enjoying all the wonderful things Portland has to offer.