Jean O'Malley, MPH
- Health services research
- Longitudinal Modeling
- Analysis of Electronic Health Records and Claims data
Current Research Projects:
Family's Access to Medical Care and Impact of Insurance Lapses on Children and Youth (FAMILY) Study Community Clinics and Randomized Distribution of Insurance Access and Coverage (CARDIAC)
- Oregon Health & Science University, Master of Public Health
- University of Iowa, BA Zoology
- OCTRI Biostatistics and Design Program, Research Associate
- OHSU School of Nursing, Office of Research Development and Support, Research Associate
- OHSU Neurological Sciences Institute, Research Associate
- OHSU Department of Pediatrics, Research Associate
- OHSU Department of Endocrinology and Clinical Nutrition, Research Associate
- Gorman PN, O'Malley JP, Fagnan LJ: The relationship of self-report of quality to practice size and health information technology. J Am Board Fam Med 2012;25:614-624.
- Carney PA, O'Malley J, Buckley DI, Mori M, Lieberman DA, Fagnan LJ, Wallace J, Liu B, Morris C: Influence of health insurance coverage on breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening in rural primary care settings. Cancer 2012 118(24):6217-25.
- Hunsberger M, O'Malley J, Block T, Norris JC: Relative validation of Block Kids Food Screener for dietary assessment in children and adolescents. Matern Child Nutr in press 9-24-2012.
- Lu MW, Duckart JP, O'Malley JP, Dobscha SK: Correlates of utilization of PTSD specialty treatment among recently diagnosed veterans at the VA. Psychiatr Serv 2011;62:943-949.
- Malherbe DC, Doria-Rose NA, Misher L, Beckett T, Puryear WB, Schuman JT, Kraft Z, O'Malley J, Mori M, Srivastava I, Barnett S, Stamatatos L, Haigwood NL: Sequential immunization with a subtype B HIV-1 envelope quasispecies partially mimics the in vivo development of neutralizing antibodies. J Virol 2011;85:5262-5274.
- Humphrey LL, Shannon J, Partin MR, O'Malley J, Chen Z, Helfand M: Improving the follow-up of positive hemoccult screening tests: an electronic intervention. J Gen Intern Med 2011;26:691-697.