- Oversees the administrative processes of the PhD in Epidemiology program; provides support to the Program Director, Carrie Nielson, PhD, MPH, and current candidates.
- Serves as the initial contact person for the department's Masters-level education programs, including the Master of Public Health (MPH) in Epidemiology & Biostatistics tracks, the MD/MPH dual degree program, the Master of Science in Biostatistics program, and the Graduate Certificate in Biostatistics program.
- Assists with the application process for all programs through SOPHAS.
- Provides student support, coordinates registration (including intercampus registration with Portland State University), and onboards new students.
- Prepares and provides information to current and prospective students/candidates regarding department educational offerings and policies.
- Researches, compiles data, and prepares reports to document program policies, procedures, and records as needed for re-accreditation and other requests.